
He Arrived here Safely even in a blizzard! Lots of excitement and great gifts given and recieved by all at our Home. The kids woke us up around 6:00 a.m. I love that my kids don't like getting up to early like I used to on Christmas. Mick was full of ENERGY he loved everything from his dirt bike wardrobe to his nerf gun, Shaylie loved everything and showed excitement with every gift I do think she liked the earrings Mick gave her the best though. Shelby loved her new coat and clothes she is at the tuff age between clothes or toys hmmm.. Shaunie loved everything but especially her big surprise of Getting to go have the full detail of Whitening done with Dr. Gardner she can't wait. Scott loved his Bed Warmer and I my new cozy slippers that I ask for and especially LOVED Everything about Christmas Day. I love how Grateful our kids are with every gift with all the hugs and thank yous
I just feel so blessed to have a Family to be with and a Warm Home to share with my Family we are all so lucky to be close by to all our families and that we don't have to travel on Christmas day I just love Christmas.
Our all time family Favorite has to be the Wii we have had a blast. Merry Christmas Everyone.








3 comments:
Looks like a great time for the Newmans... No lights party...great memories! Have fun in the snow!
We never even got to see Santa this year...do you think he could make a post Christmas visit to G-ma's house on Jan 18th (when we come for Sunday dinner)? I so need Hannah's reaction and a pic of her at this age.
Please?
(Yes, I am serious.)
Tell Santa I will sing him many songs if he DOESN'T do it! :) I will also make him a batch of famous suckers!
I love you guys!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas holiday! You have such a fun family!
Post a Comment