Friday, December 5, 2008

Once there was a Snowman!



Okay I have to tell you about this cute little family of snowmen. Scott's Aunt Mickey (actually Doug's Aunt Mickey) made these cute snowmen. Tamera my mother-in law decided one sunday that they just didn't fit in her house they were just to big. April, Melissa, Carrie and I all wanted them so she put our names in a hat and drawed out MY NAME hahahahah. We love when Tamera has these drawings I tend to be the lucky one and April always gets the dud suprise. j/k April and Melissa won't let me live it down they are so jealous of these cute snowmen in my house. But I just tell them they are happy were they are and it wouldn't be nice to take them away from there happy place. I have them spread out more than this picture shows I wanted to get a close shot so you could see how cute they are. Thanks Tamera and Aunt Mickey we have loved these snowmen for 5 Christmas' and hope to love them forever something maybe one day my girls will love to have in there home.

1 comments:

All About Us said...

Cute Christmas decore love the trees and everything