Friday, December 5, 2008

This tree is tall and thin it worked great in our old house but
we just haven't given it up yet and bought a new one.
Maybe we can hit the After Christmas sales and find the one we want.
Bigger and with lights already on it.
This tree is our red tree it is in our front room upstairs we change it up a little different every year. The candy canes are different this year and we LOVE em.
I love the Christmas season and decorating the house.
Sometimes I feel that we just get a whole new look of things in the house.
I love the lights, the smells and the family traditions at Christmas!
This is our Snowman Tree it is downstairs in the family room our favorite part of this tree is the topper it is a sign that Friends gave us (joe & heidi) that says
"ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FLAKES" we love it and
always get a good laugh when we put that on the top of our snowman tree!
This is one of our Nativity Scenes.
My moms Relief Society done these a couple of years ago it is our favorite!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I love seeing all your pictures, they are so cool. It is fun to see the different decorations people do for the holidays! Looks all cozy and warm at your house. I din't have one decorations out, thats pretty bad huh?!

About Us said...

I love your nativity, that looks beautiful! I have that one too, and never thought to put the lights under, I LOVE IT! Your trees are way cute too, Merry Christmas:)

Alison said...

Cute decor. I love the holidays!!!

Amy Jo said...

I LOVE your red tree!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your house all decorated up next week

the olsen family said...

Cute trees! Christmas time really is the most fun Holiday to decorate for. I actually even give it a try..(I normally have nothing!) Those family pictures are so cute. I love the tractor!

Tawnie! said...

Hey girl- this is Tawnie! I just love your blog! Cute cute family and always so happy! Happy Holidays!

TiffaniS said...

Your trees are beautiful and that nativity is one of the best I've seen! I love it! What a great season huh?!

Becki said...

I love that Nativity. Your trees look so awesome.