Saturday, December 27, 2008

Newman Party


This is at the Newman Party. Grandma and Grandpa have made a book Newman Nuggets for 10 years and going. Everyone is so excited about recieving this book they really don't care about anything else. Scott is always trying to peek at it before the party I guess we are all quilty of it. The book cantains our Adventures through out the year and some added extras. This year Tamera decided to add stories of each of her kids births and ther grandkids births through her and Dougs eyes. It was so special because now our kids know the story about when there dad was born and when they were born and it is on paper so Great idea. We love these books and they are always at hand when we need a good book to read we love looking back at all of them THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA we know they are alot of work!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

About Us said...

I like the idea of the Newman Nugget. That will be fun to look at as years pass. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas:)

P.S. Thanks for letting me use your potty:)

Amy Jo said...

I love that idea of Tameras. What a priceless treasure! This year I did something similar for our families. I made a DVD slideshow of our families through out the year. It turned out great!