Monday, December 22, 2008

Family Parties

Cute wrangler bums, Aunt Pam trying to get Eli to perform his favorite song, kids scrambling to get candy out of the pinata, Abbie, Mckinna and Burkely showing off there talent, always good food to be eaten at the party, Eliza and sophie performing, Abbie and Paton waiting there turn to hit the pinata, Aunt Laney making sure all the candy is out for the kids and ya some more cute wrangler bums who could resist!


This is at the Coombs Christmas Party! My dad has 12 brothers and sisters in his family. WOW it is a big family. This party has been the same time every year and some from every family are still attending. It is so fun to see all the kids, cousins, aunts, uncles and Grandma with her smilling face the whole time at the party. Grandma Bonnie looks so forward to this day that her family is all together what an awesome lady she is to have raised 12 great kids.


My Mick especially loves to go to this party because he knows is good buddy Ethan will be there we usaully only see him 2 times a year but you would think these two played with each other every day they just pick up where they left off the last time they seen each other. We are so lucky to have family!There is always some kind of Talent show at this party. They ask every brother or sisters families to share there talents. It usually ends up the adults begging the kids to get up there and do their stuff, but mostly the kids love to show off any ways. This party is a fun tradition that has been going forever and hope that it will continue even though there are some that we are not sure we know or not, but I try to do my best to talk to every one or give a hello to. What a wonderful posterity my grandparents started with 12 kids.
I love you Grandma Bonnie!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you had a great time! I miss the fun times with the Newmans, hopefully someday things will get better. We wish your family the merriest of times this holiday season. Lots of Love! CJ, Kim and Kids

Amy Jo said...

I was just wondering if you would perform your talent for your friends. If you need some help, I know someone who will karoke or dance with ya. LOL

TiffaniS said...

Wow! 12 kids!!! Amazing! Don't you just love seeing all those family members?! P.S. I love this Alan Jackson song that starts every time I check out your blog! Merry Christmas!

Bobbie Jo said...

Oh my gosh long time for sure. I don't mind you looking around. Your family is so way cute. I hope that you had a great Christmas. Tami called this morning and I told her you sent a message and she said to say Hi. I am pretty new to the blogging thing but it is way fun. Alison got me going on it. I will check back once in awhile to see what you are up too. Have a great New Years. Bobbie Jo :)