You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
Okay I am hooked way to go to whoever started this I think it may have been Katie B who tricked me into this reading thing I am not much of a reader but I have loved these books and it has been so fun sharing, and chattin with those that have read them.
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!








6 comments:
I'm an Esme too! I am way addicted to the Twilight series too. A bunch of us will be going to the midnight showing of the movie... you are more than welcome to come it you want!!! :) I am so excited about it. Glad you joined the club!
Midnight showing...I will be there too! Gotta love the twilight series.
awesome! im an esme too! I cant wait to see the movie! I hope its as good as the books!
Niece, I took the test and I am and Esme also. I loved the first book. I need to read the rest. Carson started crying and said all you ever do is read when I read the last one, so I have kind of put it off.
Niece, I am an Esme also. I read the first book and loved it, but Carson cried and said all you ever do is read, so I have put it off for awhile.
Are we all Esmes? I wanna go to the midnight showing!
Post a Comment