What a great weekend we had! Thursday the kids and I went to the Dentist (UGH). Good news and bad news. Bad news 5cavities, 4cavities and 3cavities from the girls. GOOD NEWS 0cavities for Mick and I and the best news is that our dentist is back in town. We love Dr. Gardner and are so HAPPY he is back in Tremonton. The kids thought maybe he wouldn't have the cool t.v.'s in the ceiling to watch while he checks their teeth but he did and they were so excited his office is beautiful and has fun ladies in there that help him, nobody really likes to go to the dentist but it sure makes it easier to go when you like the Dr. and the staff. (it sounds like I am a salesman or something oops)
Friday we cleaned up up outside (mick and mom) the funny thing is though sometimes it is a mystery around here. How come we can collect so much junk? Mick and I burned alot of trash we loaded the small trailer twice with junk and moved stuff and returned stuff to the farm that mysteriously showed up over here to our place. The tractor was here so Mick and I took advantage of it and used it to move a few things. Mick hooked a chain (if you could have watched him it was just like watching his dad or grandpa do this he must watch evry move they make because I didn't have to help in any way) to the bucket and hooked it to an old baler part that was worthless to anyone not even a decent looking antique that I would keep. We started heading to the farm Mick driving the tractor of course me just sitting behind him just in case he needed any help. We pull into where we needed to dump this and Grandpa Doug jumps onto the tractor and asks us "why are you bringing this crap over here to the farm" Mick says "Grandpa we are just bringing your crap back to the farm" Doug and I were laughing so hard because Mick was as serious as he could be.

Saturday Shaunie and I spent the morning watching shelby and Shaylie play ball no wins for the day but they were proud of how they played. They each hit dang GOOD! Shaylie got a triple she hit it over the right fielders head AWESOME! Shelby hit hard line drives and made an awesome catch on third she dove for a foul ball and did a tuck and roll and still caught the ball AWESOME!Shaylie was able to catch nearly the whole time. Shelby is teaching her alot behind the plate. They both played awesome defense at both of their games you couldn't ask for more than that GOOD JOB GIRLS!
Yes, after the games us girls went to walmart and did some shopping.
(of course we can't leave Tremonton without finding a wal-mart)

Mick and scott spent the day helping at the farm and then later that afternoon we got the combine ready to head out to Howell to cut some sauflower. Plans didn't work out so that we could go that evening so we went Sunday morning. Which ended up probably better because there was less traffic on the freeway. Mick and Scott was in the combine and Shelby and I pulled the header behind the truck. Our top speed was 16.3 miles an hour it took us an hour and a half to get were we need to get. Then we tried to cut some (the land owner Larry Miller was very persitent on us cutting ) and realized we had a hole in the gas line. Maybe this happened because it was SUNDAY ! So we had to quit and headed home. Just before we went to dinner Mick had been promised for three days that we could take him to ride his dirt bike on some trails we had only about 30 minutes before we had to be to grandmas so we took him and these pictures just tell it all . He better not go again with out his gear (boots and chest gear) because I am afraid next time he will be even more daring. He caught some air on a jump leaned to far to one side and tipped the bike. He jumps up and puts his hands in the air and yells "yee haw" he was so excited he drove over to us (his audience of course) and asks "did you guys see that jump it was awesome wasn't it". I only held my breath a few times watching him ride. The smile on his face was so big the rest of the night I am sure this won't be the last time coming to ride on these hills.
.jpg)

We ended this weekend with lots of smiles.
I LOVE MY FAMILY Thanks for the Great Weekend!
.jpg)








3 comments:
What a fun but busy weekend you had. I think Cody's girls are so cute! And I saw your 2 girls the other day driving your car is the Shawnie 16?
Wow!
Shelby and Shaylie-great job playing ball-just looking at you catch makes my legs hurt-how do you stay in that position?
Mick-you look awesome riding your bike.
Shaunie-you are just too cute for your own good. :)
Love you guys!
Sounds like you guys kept busy. Good Times! I kinda miss not going to some sort of ballgame...just have to wait until Jan. This was probably our most uneventful UEA, but with almost everyone sick, it was good to just stay home instead of in a trailor.:(
Post a Comment