Where do the socks all go. I think that I have a sock monster in my washer and dryer that likes to eat our socks or just one sock at a time.
Shaylie and Mick were given the task of mating the socks last week. We try to make it into a game or a race. Who can mate the most in an amount of time or who gets the most mates gets a prize. The kids think they should get money for every mate but come on really just look at this pile I would be broke with that idea.
The final number of mates were 83 WOW! Way to go shaylie and mick you both get a prize! they were both so proud they took a picture before and after. They wanted to have proof to show mom and dad when we got home what they had done. GOOD JOB! We love you and am sure glad that we will all have socks to wear in the morning.
(the prize is you will have socks to wear in the morning hahahahah j.k.)
.jpg)
.jpg)







4 comments:
Hi Janiece! I love this post! 83 pair of socks?! WOW! I know all about the sock monster! Good Job Shaylie & Mick! If you ask me that's worth a buck or two! ;)
Good job Mick and Shaylee I am proud. what a big job
do you have any spare socks???? I am down to about 6 pairs and 2 with holes probably. Why don't I just buy me some... who the heck knows. I always hated that job growing up. Way to go you two!!!
Good job shaylee and mick I am proud of you.
Post a Comment