Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Laughs@Lagoon"




Lagoon was full of fun, wet, heat and many laughs. We heard all day "can we go again", "Can I ride with her", "Grandma sit by me", "Did you like that ride" and a few times we heard "this ride is closed it could be 5 minutes to 2 hours" but the day was AWESOME and Grandma Tamera was the trooper she rode front seat on the wicked and never was scared a second. She told me she would close her eyes and go to her happy place if she got nervous. We Love Her! We had so much fun riding on every ride we could get to and going again and again on our favorites. Grandma Tamera Treated us with the day and we love her for making great fun memories with us.

1 comments:

Katie B said...

What a great grandma! Looks like fun!

We didn't make it to Lagoon againg this summer! Kassie is feeling really ripped off! Maybe a Saturday in September....

I hear you ran into my Kristian! She was so happy to see you! You got to see her before I had.... I was jealous! :)