Where has the TIME GoNe!!! Our Little girl is a SENIOR!! Shaunie has been a little bit of HEAVEN in our HOME... She has always been one with lots of responsibility and has taken it FULL THROTTLE!! She has been so fun and grown into such a Beautiful girl inside and out!! Shaunie GOOD LUCK and ENJOY this time of your Life!!
WE LOVE YOU!!












3 comments:
OMG I love them they sure show what a beautiful gal she is... SHe could really have a career in the modeling avenue. But somehow I don't think she could handle being away from the cows or someone else. She is adorable I love her so much....
BEAUTIFUL Young Lady I do have to say!!
Woohoo! What a bunch!
Funny, I asked Shaunie how she did at the state fair at the BR Homecoming game and she said she did good. That's all I could get out of her. Heck! If it was me I'd be so excited about Grand Champion stuff I wouldn't be able to keep it in! Congrats on a job well done!
To me that girl is still one of my three amigos in mia maids....it just ain't right that they grow up so fast!
Heather Feather
Post a Comment