Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FAIRYTALE NIGHT

Taylor Skinner took Shaunie to Prom


Shaunie had so much fun... They started there day off with breakfast at friends and then they went down to Hogle ZOO. He returned her at 2:30 she had a quick sandwich then off to get her hair done by Tiffany. We hurried home from there to hurry some more to get her ready for the promenade and dance. Taylor picked her up then took her to the Carriage and thats where Cinderalla (shaunie) and her Prince Charming (taylor) left to attend the promenade... Where each Jr is recognized or at least there names called and they do a silly pose or silly something to be remembered....I wish I could have been quick enough to get a GOOD pic when these two came out on the stage and Taylor jumped in Shaunie's arms.. We all thought it was FUN... Then they hurried off to a nice dinner with more friends and to the dance...I ask them when they came home if they really did dance and they both said OF COURSE they didn't ever stop.... Shaunie said Taylor was such a Gentleman and she absolutely LOVED HER PROM!!!

CUTEST SMILES EVER
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

So, So Cute!!

grandma Deb said...

Two of my favorites So glad you had FUn and could act like friends and be the best looking couple there. My complimants to your parents they are raising two amazing kids!!!!!A Jr. Prom to remember, and talk about for many years to come.

Anonymous said...

Shaunie-

You looked beautiful! I loved the color of dress you chose.

This was just as fun of night for us old parents as it was you cute kids(well...almost!) Glad you had a great time!

About Us said...

Well it looks like you have been one busy lil mama, I was wondering the other day if you had given up on blogging:)I love Shaunie's dress, she is so beautiful!!

Amy Jo said...

So beautiful! I love that color on her! What fun milestones our kids are making or coming too. Being Mom on days like that one is just SWEET!

Angie said...

Looks almost like a fairy tale.. with a princess and all!
I wanted to see pics of the boots.