This is Mick ya we thought wrestling was over but he just can't get enough of it. He wanted to keep wrestling after little league was over. I asked Ted if Mick could come to a couple practices with his jr high league before I took him to the Freemont Tournament and that is where it began. Mick is LOVING to be able to have LOTS MORE mat time. He is wrestling older boys because he really is supposed to be in fifth grade to do this Junior High League but he wants the CHALLENGE he has LEARNED so much and CHALLENGING himself more. He is fitting in with the older boys just fine and they are respecting him, he has made alot of new friends. He has not had all easy matches and them are the ones he learns the most on. He LOVES ALL the coaches and LISTENS to everything they are teaching him. I sit at practices or meets and watch him he is like this little sponge trying to soak in every word and move they are telling him. MICK WE ARE PROUD OF YOU KEEP UP THE HARD WORK BUDDY!!
10 years ago









2 comments:
Have fun with that Mick! Good job!
Mick you are an animal out there on the matt. I love to watch your expression when you start to get frustrated and start the brain working. Remember you have to have balance in your life so keep lots of doors open for learning... Love you to pieces....
Post a Comment