Shaunie had the opportunity to attend the NATIONAL HERFORD SHOW in Reno, NV last weekend. She had so much fun and Learned so much. She bought her herford at this show last year and has had so much fun with her. Now she has another one to show this year. While there she was helping out some friends and got lots of great hints to help her with her steers and heifers at home. She did so well in Reno she is now going to show in the NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW in Denver Colorado in January. We sure missed her while she was gone but new that she was on a LeArNing AdVeNtuRe indeed.
Shaunie Loves cattle and Loves showing them
GOOD LUCK SIS * KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!










3 comments:
I heard she did great. Congrates Shaunie!! I'm sure you learned more than you wanted to from those crazy boys. :)
Congrats Shaunie!! I'm so glad your doing so well with your steer's and heifers!! You remind me of me when I was your age...I would have loved going to all those shows and doing just what you do, but it just wasn't possible for me to do so at the time. Live it up, it's gone way too soon!
Shaunie, I am so proud of you and your efforts with your projects. What ever you do, do it with the idea of learning something good from people and experiences. Stay as sweet as you are today and remember Grandma loves you to the moon and back. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Post a Comment