I got the opportunity to go with the Bear River FFA Chapter to Indianapolis for NATIONALS!! We had so much fun... I wasn't sure if Shaunie was all that excited being a teenager and having your mom tag along, but before the week was over we became alot more closer... Shaunie is amazing I am so PROUD of her and the accomplishments she is making, the goals she is setting and how she is wanting to be a better person in everything she does.. She is teaching me alot and I hope that I can share more experiences like this with her again.. I LOVE YA SIS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
These trips and accomplishments would not happen without the AWESOME Ag teacher we have I didnt try to get his back side but this is mostly what we saw he was always 10 steps in head of all of us most of the time... Mr. T.J. Rhodes is motivated and he motivated Shaunie when she was a freshman and he continues to motivate her in setting goals and doing projects. Shaunie would not be as successful without this AWESOME teacher. He is continuously encouraging his students to do more and be more!!! THANKS T.J. for all you do we APPRECIATE all you do....







1 comments:
I am glad to see that rhodes was like that this year too....and that you had lots of fun....
Post a Comment