
These are some fun pics at the arcade, at the Luncheon playing with the napkins or was they alligators, T.J. and Tyrell trying to make funnies to relax the kids before there interviews, Jake was always looking for a cute gal to be in a picture with him.
Indiana was BEAUTIFUL I loved the farming part of it. LOTS of corn and soy beans, Lots of trees, Lots of windmills and yes we were in a town called SHELBYville.
We also went to the INDY SPEEDWAY that was fun to see the race track, and the museum. We also went to FairOaks Dairy it was in between Chicago and Indianapolis. I felt like home other than it was the CLEANEST dairy I have ever seen. Mick would of LOVED this site. Hands on play farm, then they toured us in a bus around the farm it didn't even smell at all.
Shaunie was so EXCITED to see this cow she got a Little Homesick!









0 comments:
Post a Comment