Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls Weekend

WOW Look at those cute girls..I am the LUCKIEST mom around!!

We had the BEST weekend.. We went to Bear Lake with Grandma Deb, Aunt Dawn, Rachell, Kaitlyn, Chelsea, Me, Shaunie, Shelby and Shaylie

We stayed in the condo, watched movies, played cards, swam, rode fun bikes together, went to the beach(really quick cuz it was CHILLY), did a little shopping, took fun pics of the girls, ate and ate some more..

Oh ya these silly girls played on the stairs and giggled, giggled and giggled...Shaylie wrote her name in the sand....stayed up late reministed about old days... DID I MENTION WE HAD LOTS OF FUN???

THE CANYON WAS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL
and that cute pic is of my mom she is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL also and FUN and LOVING and CRAZY and SUPPORTIVE and.....
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!Posted by Picasa
We came home Saturday morning to make it to the girls ballgames.. LOVED watching them play and TOTALLY enjoyed GENERAL CONFERENCE curled up in blankets so nice and cozy
DID I MENTION IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

4 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

What a fun time it looks like you had! I love the pic!

grandma Deb said...

Janiece,YoU are such a doll, I love to see what you have on your blog and I love being a part of the fun weekend. Thank you for letting me be part of the gang!!! Love you all TONS!!!!

Becki said...

HOW FUN!!

No Buckaroos said...

Looks like you had a great time == (I think you mentioned that!!!!) You and your girls (and mom) are darling as ever!