Mick getting this BULL ready to show. He wanted him to look PERFECT!
Shaylie, Taylie and Mick waiting there turn to go into the show ring.
These three were so EXCITED about being there.
(anything to get out of school)
Shaylie also showed the cutest little heifer, she got Reserve Champion in Showmanship
and here is the GRAND CHAMPION SHOWMAN at the UTAH STATE FAIR












3 comments:
you rock Mick!!! You can do anything you set your mind too. We Love you TONS!!!!!
I love the last pic. he looks so small standing next to that big ole cow!! And he looks like a lil professional, job well done Mick!!
And good job to your girls too! They couldn't do it w/ out wonderful parents like you & Scotty!! You have a darling family & I love how you all work together!!
That is awesome!!! I love that picture! You guys have such a great time there. Lots of fun memories.
Post a Comment