Saturday, August 15, 2009

BAT BOY

Isaac my nephew was chose to be the BAT BOY for the Raptors. He did a FINE job, we love to watch him play baseball he is so talented and then to watch him be involved with the BIG boys WOW it was lots of FUN... I loved to watch the players talk to Isaac and put there arm around him like they were all good buds...

We had GOOD seats but Jamie had even BETTER so I don't have any pics of her and Kaden.. The night was cloudy and rainy but we never got wet at the Ball Park.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

grandma Deb said...

Terrible pic of Gram but the night was a blast. Thanks for getting me there....Isaac Rocks!!!!!

About Us said...

How fun for Isaac! I love how you are so supportive of all your family. You are the BEST mom!! It looks like you have had a FuN but busy summer.