Monday, July 20, 2009

IDAHO FALLS


Shaylie Bug has been fillin in where needed lately with ball... She has played 1st base, 3rd base, left field and played catcher this weekend..also she has takin her turn to sit the bench and she always has a smile. I think just being involved and being there with the team is what she LOVES most. SHE IS DOING AWESOME and IMPROVING every game!!! The dr. told her she should not plan on being a catcher with this (osh-guds-slaughters) disease she has in her knees..She said to me a couple weeks ago that her knees where feeling better and she had no pain..GREAT!! but I told her it is probably because you are not down on your knees and you are following the docs orders.. "ya but mom I really want to play catch" I told her that she has to be the one to listen to her body and know when she has done enough with her knees. She was determined to help her team anyway she could. I could tell by the end of the day her knees where bothering her a bit, BUT she never complained a bit. Shaylie Bug I LOVE YOU!!



Shelby has not been feeling well for sometime she has had a rough summer catching this mono crap, that has just run her body down to where she says " I feel like my bones don't want to move" and it just frustrates her to where she gets really GROUCHY!!! Shelb did what she could and tried not to push to hard this weekend. Between trying to control her COUGH, her side aches and trying to score she did GREAT!!! Shelby played 3rd base this weekend, not one ball got by her and she looks like such a natural and makes it look like no effort to get that ball to 1st for the out. She got an AWESOME double hit and scored many. I LOVE YOU SHELB!!!


I think she is finally feeling better today. Keep your fingers crossed I hate when my kids don't feel good. Summer is not the time to be SICK!! She has missed out on girls camp, ballgames, practices and family things aarrrrggghhh!!



Mick Loves to watch his sisters play ball but mostly he loves to find friends at the park and get them to play ball with him. He usually comes prepared with a ball, bat and xtra gloves. He is not quite sure if he likes to be the GOPHER BOY for mom but $$$$ talks with this young man... THANKS MICK YOUR THE BEST!!!

3 comments:

grandma Deb said...

Shay keep up the good hard work it is paying off....Shelb I hope you are going to be back to your self real soon. I love to watch you play but hate to see you not feeling your best. Love you little softball stars!!!!!

All About Us said...

Good Job girls. Glad your feeling a little better Shelb.

Amy Jo said...

Looks fun!! I hope she is feeling better. That Mono is wicked stuff.