"Let The FUN Begin"
Mick is in HeAvEn when he is able to work with the calves. He LOVES this time of year. He has a lot of work to do before fair time but with his determination he will have this little heifer trained to follow him... He is so excited this little calf is out of his own cow that he showed the first year that he could do a BUCKET CALF project. He was there when this calf was first born and checks on her EVERYDAY she has a spitfire attitude so it will be another ChAlleNGE this summer for him to get her trained the way he wants her.
GOOD LUCK MICK, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
This is COlter with Mick, anytime these two can be together they are happy boys (especially Colter). Mick is so patient with Colter and loves to let him help out with whatever he is doing. Colter says "Colter help Mick" it is so cute to hear him talk and want to be just like the Big Boys. When I was taking these pictures the boys didn't know I was listening also. Mick was talking to Colter and telling him everything he new and which way to comb and why you comb the calves and etc....... It was so cute Colter was takin it all in. Just like mick has with watching and listening to his sisters... GOOD TRAINING it is never to early to start I guess!!!









5 comments:
This is priceless. I am so grateful you live on a farm. You just can't get these experiences any other place. Good Luck Mick you will succeed, I have faith in you!!!! Love you ToNs!
That is such a great experience. Rilee loved it when he did it. Have fun Mick and Colter.
I love the pictures! thanks for being a great photographer. Good luck Mick, and thanks for the lessons.
How fun! Those were some fun years for us when our girls were young! Thanks for the sweet comment about my dad - we really appreciate all the support and love we're receiving. Love ya!
I love your blog!! You have an amazing family and i can tell you are enjoying them everyday! You will never regret a moment that you spend with them. I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up, it makes me cry every time i think about it. I know there are many fun times ahead, but there have been so many pass us by already.....i'm lucky that i can share alot of them with you!!! :)
Post a Comment