WOW!! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?
AAAAAGGGGHHHHH We look so YOUNG
and where did our skinny bods go hahaha, scott says
"it is just pure happiness honey"
EIGHTEEN years sounds so forever ago and yet it feels like yesterday we got married and started our lives together. Me just graduating high school, I look back and think I was way to young. But that is what we wanted, to be together and have a family. In those eighteen years we have been blessed with different adventures, stronger friendships with each other, 4 beautiful children and many acts of kindness to each other. Our anniversary tends to follow on scott's family reunion so we don't usually getaway alone for the weekend but it don't bother neither of us to much. We are GREAT with a ride to town alone or just a sunday drive with the family is GOOD to. I LOVE YOU SCOTT!! Thanks for the great husband you are to me and thanks for being a great Father to our family you are the best. Here is a cheer to the next 18 adventerous years to come!!









11 comments:
Sharlee just walked in beside me and said "WOAH!" Those were the good times! I look at my wedding pictures and i am so greatful we have matured! Even though we thought we were wonderful then! Happy Anniversary!
WOW!! That is awesome. I can't beleive it. You guys are great!
OMG I love that picture! You two haven't changed all that much! I love it! Congrats & Happy Anniversary!
OMH Congrats! I remember when you got married, and I also remember you asking or answering Scott to a dance w/ spary paint on the road or something like that and your dad wasn't to happy about you painting the road:) LOL That is right isn't it? You 2 are a cute couple and have a great family!
I am sorry I forgot about it today. I remembered yesterday and we talked about it so I guess you could say I really didn't forget. Happy 18 yrs. it sure has gone by fast. I love that you still can't get Scott to smile. But I can sure see the Happiness when he is with you!!!Love you both ToNs!!
Congrats to you both! In 18 years you guys have accomplished alot! Including having one of the cutest and happiest families I think I have ever seen! Keep smilin!
Holy crap 18 years!! That sounds like a way long time!! Good thing you're still as young as ever!! Congrats guys!!
Janiece & Scott...you guys are amazing. We're so glad to count you amoung our friends. Cheers to you! We wish you many more happy years.
Hey I was just thinking...the perfect song to go along with these cute pics is Jason Aldean: Big Green Tractor! I always think of you guys when I hear that song! :)
Happy Anniversary!
18 years! Wow! I still remember being SOOO happy to stand in your wedding line-I loved that. It was a great experience for a little girl.
Love you both! And tell Scott I love the mullet! :)
Great Pic!! You were a beautiful bride! Still are. I love the bangs, I had them too. I know you guys have had only bliss in your 18 years of marriage too.
Post a Comment