Monday, February 2, 2009

GRATITUDE

Okay this might sound a little corny coming from me but, yesterday I was feeling full of GRATITUDE towards the teachers that have and are now teaching my children and I. I love when my kids can't wait to share with me about there classes at church. Shaunie was so touched yesterday she was tearing up just telling me about her lesson and how it meant so much to her to hear her leaders testimonies and experiences. Mick couldn't wait to tell me about the lesson he learned about Joseph Smith's vision, Shaylie can't wait to pass off her Articles of Faith to her leaders on Tuesday and Shelby felt bad that she had to miss because of a cold that is trying to creep up on her so she stayed home to get some extra rest. I am so grateful to all teachers and the time and effort they put into there lessons and sharing experiences with our youth so that they feel of thy spirit.... I am also Grateful to our Sunday School class and the teachers we have..I am finally liking to go to Sunday School (after many years) and enjoying what we are learning we have a couple of gentlemen in our class that like to put our teacher on the spot, stir things up with the lesson or just think to deep for themselves and the rest of us or maybe it is just me, for once if they would keep thier comments to a minimum maybe we could get through the lesson in which the teacher has taken much time and effort to prepare. Bro. Thurgood and Bro. Anderson do such a good job and know just how to bring the spirit with them each sunday I just want to give them a big hug each week. It certainly helps me throughout the week..
THANK YOU TO ALL TEACHERS

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Amen to that!!!
Did you see me flash you this morning? You dedicated woman!!

grandma Deb said...

Janiece, That is so true!!! It takes a whole village to raise our kids. It is so great that you have them involed in the right places. They need all the spiritual help they can get to help them be balanced in there personalities. Keep up the good work MOM loves you to the moon and back!!!!!!

No Buckaroos said...

...and it takes a mother to raise a village! What a great job you're doing and I'm sure the teachers love your kids in their classes - their listening!

Katie B said...

My thoughts exactly. Wish I could go to Dad's class too. I was really getting into it, and they put me in primary. So glad he has the "Gospel Doctrine" blog so I can keep up with you all and the lessons.