Friday, February 20, 2009

Cute salesman!

These are some pics when he was at Grandmas, it does have a bag to it. It is an upright vac

Kirby Vacum anyone??? I know most of the time we want to just not answer the door, or make NO eye contact but this Kirby salesman is a Sweetheart. Just a little advertisement for my nehpew, he is saleing these great vacums and doing a great job. I have put one on my wish list I have central vac in my house, ya I love the convinience of it but this Kirby vac out works it with much more power. Any one interested??? or does anyone have one ??

Kyle we Love you keep up the good work, you will be good at anything you try!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen Jensen said...

Yeah, no-one told me not to make eye contact w/ the Kirby salesman... I bought one about 6 years ago... I love it, needless to say it out-performed my fabulous Rainbow vacuum that I had only purchased a few months before... so I have a vacuum fetish.. good luck to him!

Amy Jo said...

A wish list for me too. I would love one, just can't afford it. :(
Hey didn't that picture look just like me. Everytime i look at those pictures I bust out laughing. Good Times!!