Happy one minute, Sad the next, ever happen at your House?.jpg)
I think that this big Daddy is our LIFESAVOR. With 4 women in one house there is bound to be a little stress once in awhile. Dad has made sure his girls have a nice bathroom, closet and bedrooms equipped with essentials and plenty of outlets. BUT when there is one tool that dies on them there happens to be a little STESS.. The second day back to school from Christmas Break the Flat iron dies AAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Dad was calm as the girls are franticly stressing out and he says mom didn't you say they are guarnteed for life? Yes dad they are but but but. Dad replies and says I will return it for you and go get a new one. GREAT! Dad calls and mom says how is your day going he says you really want to know? SURE well I have been all over Ogden to 5 different beauty supplies with only women in them and trying to get one of them to exchange or fix the girls flat iron it is 6:00 and I am still in Ogden. Well did you get it? (selfish huh) Yes of course I got just please save the reciept and the box for the next time. WHAT A GREAT DADDY, to go out shopping for his girls or was it for his sanity of Happy Girls. What ever it is we LOVE OUR DADDY!
.jpg)
I think that this big Daddy is our LIFESAVOR. With 4 women in one house there is bound to be a little stress once in awhile. Dad has made sure his girls have a nice bathroom, closet and bedrooms equipped with essentials and plenty of outlets. BUT when there is one tool that dies on them there happens to be a little STESS.. The second day back to school from Christmas Break the Flat iron dies AAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Dad was calm as the girls are franticly stressing out and he says mom didn't you say they are guarnteed for life? Yes dad they are but but but. Dad replies and says I will return it for you and go get a new one. GREAT! Dad calls and mom says how is your day going he says you really want to know? SURE well I have been all over Ogden to 5 different beauty supplies with only women in them and trying to get one of them to exchange or fix the girls flat iron it is 6:00 and I am still in Ogden. Well did you get it? (selfish huh) Yes of course I got just please save the reciept and the box for the next time. WHAT A GREAT DADDY, to go out shopping for his girls or was it for his sanity of Happy Girls. What ever it is we LOVE OUR DADDY!







10 comments:
HAHA! That is so funny! I know cause THOSE DUMB CHI's...can't live without them can we. They tend to break down then we want to lose it! Their warranties aren't as good as they use to be so you were lucky! WHAT A GOOD DAD!!!
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! that's right!!!! I don't know what I would do without mine. Lots of curly hair. What a good dad you girls have. Sorry Scott, but you have to have happy girls.
Cute! your girls have got it good!!! The little things like that seem to let you know he'll be there for anything!
What a good dad. The things we have to have...I feel the same way about my Chi.
What a good dad. The things we have to have...I feel the same way about my Chi.
What a GREAT dad!! Brandon would be so lost with a girl!!
What a awesome dad! BUT if that ever happens again all you have to do is send it to Farouk Systems w/ a check for $35 and they will send you a new one! That just happened to me, and it SUCKS! I had to have curly hair:( GOOD JOB SCOTTY!!
Oh Scott You really are my favorite son-in-law. I thought that was the coolest thing you could have done for your cute little girls. I bet the are going to keep you. I truley believe that the saying (Daddy's little girls)is so true. There is just somthing Dad's love about his girls. Love ya Scott!
That's how it was at my house. My dad had to put up with six of us women. I think it takes a special man to have that many women in his house and still come out sane. Looks like you guys have been having fun lately and stayed busy.
Only a real man understands the importance of the CHI!!! Way to go Scott! (My question is, how do you get four girls to share the CHI?) I grew up with morning blow dryer battles! Nicole and Susie almost killed each other on many occasions!
Post a Comment