I am the luckiest gal around we had some elves show up to our house Thursday night and was prepared to see a room that looked like a twister had went through and never looked back. It is the catch all store room that has needed attention for sometime. These two elves wanted to do some service, for ME. WoW I love these two so much! .jpg)
My dad and my brother chad wanted to do something for me. They surprised me and told me they were coming friday to build shelves for our storeroom/toy room/craft room/mud room. I started doing the happy dance. I was so excited but so embarrased at the same time we have taken Christmas totes down off the shelves we do have, and hadn't put them back, we had just replaced a water heater that has not yet been removed out, we have a full size mattress set, two bed frames, saw horses, old windows, junk, horse tack, crafts that need to be done, old t.v., winter clothing, toys d.i. bags and more junk etc. in this room to where you could not even see the floor let alone push the door open. So they wanted to start the following morning and new I would need some extra help to prepare the room for some shelves to be placed in there. YIPEE! We have this nice space for so much storage but who really wants or has time to organize a store room when you are trying to keep up with the rest of the house.
WOW look at all this stuff. Why does it collect so fast?.jpg)
I can't wait now to get more organized in this area I am waiting until I am off for Christmas break to really dig in and fill these WONDERFUL shelves with our storage and toss out some of that junk that has been collecting.
I feel so grateful to have such good family. Every time I turn around I am blessed with good Family, Friends and more that is always trying to do acts of kindness for others. Thank you Dad and Chad for being the examples you are to me and my family and for this gift I could'nt ask for any other special gift than this I LOVE YA!!!!







2 comments:
Everyone was asking C when are the elves going to pop into our home and help us!! Way to go niece!! Yes they are good men!! WoW!! You got a pic of Jim. I'll have to come and see the finished project
I understand your excitement!!! I love my shelves that Bart built for me.
Post a Comment