
Stormy Days, Sunny Days, Freezing Cold Days It Doesn't Matter chores still need to be done! For about a Month we have had our Heifers and Horses in a field of grandpa and rogers that had more growth on it than wanted for the winter months so now that snow has arrived we throw them a little extra hay and always make sure the water is full. The girls let me tag with them one morning and really that is all I did was tagged along and took some cute pictures. They really know what they are doing and they work just like a team. Oh yea they do have a little fun while working before we got home my stomach hurt so bad from laughing so hard with these two I just love em both. Thanks Girls for the Adventure, your two tough gals thats for sure!








2 comments:
What good, responsible girls you have!!
Taylie & Shelbie went out Christmas morning to help Grandpa Curtis feed cows. Taylie came back in and said, "I don't want cows when I grow up."
Post a Comment