Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Pics



I am the luckiest Mom around. I am blessed with 4 beautiful children, a Sweet Husband (most of the time) and some more Family Pictures . I love them all!
A Big Thanks to aunt Karen, aunt Melissa and Mason for helping us out.
Are they just of the cutest kids ever!GREAT BLOOPERS ARE THE BEST!
Trying to get Shaylie Bug to be serious is impossible she has to giggle, giggle, giggle. Shelby was always teasing, Shaunie not liking her picture taken, and Mick wouldn't sit still. Dad from not showing is teeth (he needs two front teeth for Christmas for sure) but try to smile. We still had fun, had no arguements, dealt with the cold with no complaints and they all turned out pretty darn good. Thanks family for cooperating!!!
I LOVE YOU KIDS!

10 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Beautiful pictures Janiece! Beautiful kids! Aren't you so proud?!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family!!!

About Us said...

I agree you are one lucky mom:)You have such a wonderful family and your kids are all so cute! I love the pics.

Amy Jo said...

Love them!!
I really like the color scheme you chose.

Katie B said...

Those look great! I need Aunt Karen too! I usually have ours taken and on a card by now..... oh-well, maybe we'll be different and do New Years cards this year! :D

I LOVE that one with the tractor.... it's just so.... NEWMAN!

sari said...

Your kids are very cute. Isn't it crazy how quickly they grow up? Have a great holiday season.

Alison said...

Those pictures did turn out way cute. All of your kids are so adorable...makes you as a mom so proud, of coarse you want pictures!!!!

No Buckaroos said...

Oh my - those pictures are adorable! What a cute family you have!

The Doutre Family said...

Cute pictures except you stole my idea for family pictures, black and white clothes. Oh well, I'll just copy you! I miss you in YW...

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Your kids are so photogenic. I can never get my kids to smile at hthe same time, love em!!!