These cute little trees have the best STORY! Friday after Thanksgiving shopping I ended up coming home with Melissa (sister in'law) instead of my mom and cody. My mom got sick and cody took her home so melissa picked me and Shaunie up in Ogden. We stopped at a couple more stores on the way home, as i was getting out of the car I noticed these cute trees in the car next to us. I said look how cute these trees are they look way easy to make we could make these melissa. Then a couple weeks went by and melissa calls me on a friday morning (her day off) an asks "do you want to make some of those trees" sure!.. Then she asks okay what do I need and how much of it and etc. ( so cute I just love her). I planned on helping that night but it didn't work out it ended up being Saturday night and finishing them up on Monday night. We made 4 sets then she said by the way one of these sets are for you MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks Melissa you are the BEST!
I always love to make a craft at Christmas and these were way fun!
10 years ago







2 comments:
I love the trees:)
The trees are so cute. I love mine! Thanks!
Post a Comment