Saturday, November 1, 2008

Always Busy

Mick is always busy to playing in the dirt with friends those hands of his never sit still. I love to see the toys come out of the show box and other boys seem to come out also. Mick loves to rope especially if some one is willing to rope with him or let him rope them. Shaylie didn't take an animal to show she just wasn't in the mood I guess. But the opportunity came that friends needed someone to show an extra one for them she was the first to jump and volunteer she was so excited after she said "I wish I would have brought my steer to show" maybe next time sis, sometimes she don't always want to put the time and work into the job that it takes but misses it when she isn't involved with it all. I am sure it will change the older she gets. She is always willing to help and be the little gopher for her big sisters. LOVE YA FAMILY THANKS FOR THE FUN WEEKEND!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

All About Us said...

that sounds just like Mick. He loves to be involved, and still put in a little playin time. That's ok shay you were able to help someone else out this time.