Girls Day/Night Out!
No we did not dress up as witches but for sure next year! Thanks gals for the invite it was great fun, next year we need to take car loads of witches with us ( I mean women). Lots of shopping, dinner, laughs, visiting and great fun. Everyone be working on your cackles and save your pennies, nickles and dimes you find in the washer or around the house for next year there is going to be a party going on!









7 comments:
Was this at Gardner Village? It looks like you had fun.
Oh Man! I have heard so much about the witches at Gardner Village! I would love to see them! Looks like a great time! FUN!
Hey were you there on Saturday?? Me too. What a fun atmosphere. I spent a whole .27 cents on water. I know... what a big spender! Wish I would have seen you guys. I think you might have found all the witches. Good Job!
Gardner Village is a ton of fun. Especially at halloween. I have only ventured there a couple of times, it's so dang far away! Glad you all had so much fun!
I have another friend that went to that with a bunch of friends. I've never heard of it before. Looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how much your girls look alike.
That looks like fun! YOu are such a cutie:) I've never heard of Jenny Phillips that sounds like it would be a good one.(hint that to your mom for our ward)
Wow, that camera of yours is sweet. Definitely witches next year!
Post a Comment