Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let's Go Surfin

Posted by Picasa
Some of my pictures are not the best I was doing most of the videoing but can't figure it out how to put it on here you know me DAH! But Our Awesome family photographer was with us and we are going to swap pictures for videos Love ya Karen!

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Fun!!! Except...why were you not out there showing off your stuff? I think we need to try that place out.

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to try that. It looks SO fun!!

Katie B said...

Looks like they had so much fun! I am usually just the gauker from the windows outside!

Gotta love those fun family memories!

TiffaniS said...

Wow! I really want you to tell Layne and I about the surfing! We have talked about going with all the Summers cousins...Looks like a blast!