Sunday, November 28, 2010

OUR COWS ARE HOME FOR THE WINTER :)
Here are some pics of our day I did not get many so here are a few to share.. We were so glad to have the horses.. It had snowed lots and the horses saved us LOTS of time:)

MIck, Shaunie and Grandpa Jim and Shelby

Winter has settle in QuIcKLy!! We left for Nounan around 6:30 Saturday morning it was a Whopping 12 degrees here at home it warmed up to 17 before we left Nounan ( A heat wave:) haha) the good thing was the wind didn't blow so it was not bad at all.. We had the BEST help with us and it made things go Smooth!! Grandpa Doug made us Chilli to have for lunch it was YuMMY!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE'S HELP WE LOVE YOU ALL!!

We did come home with one less cow:( but we are hoping she is in with the neighbors cows (we hope).. we talked to brand inspector and neighbors to look out for her..

top left: Brittney, Allison, Shaunie and Chris

top right: Grandpa JIm & Colter teasing each other and Chad

bottom left: Awesome Skinner Boys Steve, James & Justin they can come help us ANYTIME:)

middle: Girls having a BuBBle Gum contest who can put the most in there mouths hahaha

bottom right: Uncle Roger GREAT Help Also

Had a GREAT day with Safe travels for ALL :)

Crazy Shots

Colter: Do we really want to know what his tongue is tasting hahaha

Shaylie & Maddi: Best Buds and ALWAYS SMILING :)

Mick: Got COLD and was sittin in the truck to get warm

Bella: Takin in ALL the Action:)

Shaylie and Colter holding the trailer door ( his face LOL)
Shaunie and Chris gettin things ready to Load up
Shelby just havin a Good Time I love her SMILE:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

About Us said...

I LOVE your new family photos, they are darling!! Glad you got your cows home, sorry it was so cold. You are such a trooper!! I love you! Please let me know if I can help you w/ anything.

P.S. did you get the last tree? I went back to get one & they were sold out:(