Mick is playing FALL Ball with Shane Newmans team... He is getting more and more playing time and different position opportunities and he LOVES it!!! He played catcher this week (1st time), he played all of both games and did AWESOME!! It was a BEAUTIFUL hot day and he never complained about the heat or being tired. He came to me in between games and said "mom the other teams coach told me I was one h e l l of a catcher, what do you think mom?" and I said you BETCHA BUDDY:) I love this boy he has a determined mind on his shoulders and he proves it with whatever he does!!
Eastern Idaho State Fair
We went to Blackfoot to help Beins Family with showing there cattle.
I think it would be safe to say that its a PASSION for each of our Families
Also went to Utah State fair to help show there cattle :) All the KIDS LOVE showing cattle and its fun to be with each other hanging out. Cuz in the end its PLAYTIME











3 comments:
We Love the Newman Family...Thanks for Everything. You're always welcome to come show our cattle! (Simmentals Rule!) Love the Beins'
Love your family 2 pieces. It just comes natural! love ya
Hey there seems to be a good looking guy in the picture that has a look that I have seen before oh oh look out Shaunie....
Post a Comment