Saturday, December 15, 2007


Wishing You a Merry Christmas

Thursday night I was able to go down to Salt Lake City and see the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert with the King Singers. It was so fun to be with Great Company, see the lights, Listen to the music, and just to be there in that chirstmas atmosphere. We are so lucky to live so close to Temple square. We should all take more advantage of that great place. Thanks mom for getting the tickets I hope we can make it a tradition every year.


While I was gone enjoying the Christmas Concert my family was home enjoying the fun spirit of christmas (Santa & the Elves). Scott had a party to go to and ended up with a bad sore throat, being the quick thinker he didn't want any kids to get sick, so asked Eric our brother in-law to fill in for him. I think they had a great time and who knows scott might be out of a christmas job if he don't straighten up.

0 comments: